PIKEVILLE – Troopers with Kentucky State Police Post 9 in Pikeville conducted a drug roundup in Floyd County last week.
According to reports from KSP, on Thursday December 3, troopers served arrest warrants on seven individuals.
The drug related indictments were all handed down from the Floyd County Grand Jury.
Troopers served arrest warrants on multiple subjects who were indicted on charges ranging from Trafficking in Controlled Substance to Convicted Felon in Possession of a Firearm. The indictments came on the heels of an investigation conducted by the Kentucky State Police Criminal Interdiction Team (CIT).
The CIT investigations extended over several months.
The accused names and charges are listed below:
- Delano Hagans, 57, of Stanville, trafficking in controlled substance and persistent felony offender.
- Darren Green, of Melvin, 47, trafficking in controlled substance and persistent felony offender
- Michelle Carroll Presley, of McDowell, 39, trafficking in controlled substance
- Otis Collins, of Wayland, 58, trafficking in controlled substance and convicted felon in possession of a firearm
- Eric Tackett, of Teaberry, 37, trafficking in controlled substance and Persistent felony offender
- William Hall, of Banner, 41, trafficking in controlled substance and persistent felony offender
- Teddy Click, of Banner, 44, conspiracy to trafficking in controlled substance
Multiple warrants have been served throughout Floyd County, with more arrests pending. All of those arrested were lodged in the Floyd County Detention Center.
Follow on Twitter @JacksonLatta